Spring 08 survey for Henry's elfin

RChyinski at aol.com RChyinski at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 15:48:53 EDT 2008

Just for information
This survey is being requested by a developer who wants to put in a housing
development in the northern section of East Lyme. The known location of
Henry's  Elfin is on my property which is approx 1/4 mile from the property that is
to be  developed.
There also is a stand of Atlantic White Cedar on the property that abuts  the
proposed development land.

Rich Chyinski

Michael S. Klein wrote:

Mr. Gall- I got your name from  Kelly Lotts at BAMAONA.  I have a client who
owns a parcel in  East Lyme, CT.  There is a known  location of Henry’s Elfin
near the site and my client needs someone to do a  field survey over the next
6-8 weeks.  Are you interested, or do you  know anyone who might be?  David
Wagner is not available.