Reporting Leps to CT NDD

Lemmon lemmon at snet.net
Wed Jul 2 21:25:16 EDT 2008

The DEP has cut staffing to the bone so there is no one to enter info into the NDD.  Anyone like to volunteer?

htg1523 at att.net wrote:          Anthony Zemba had posted the message below on 6/30.  I replied directly to him with the message below that.  Anthony tells me that CTDEP personnel monitor our leps site so I'm just putting it out there for everyone to read,,if they want.
  Hank Golet

  Lepsters:
just a reminder that observations of listed (i.e., special concern, threatened, endangered) CT leps should be reported to the CT Natural Diversity Database.  There have been a few in recent posts.  Reporting forms can be found here:

  Anthony,
   Why doesn't the State come up with a way of reporting all the