Conn. Butterfly Speakers list being built

Roy Zartarian royz at royzartarian.com
Sun Jul 6 17:11:29 EDT 2008

Hi folks

The Connecticut Butterfly Association periodically receives requests
through its web site for speakers and programs on butterfly-related
topics.

As webmaster I thought it best to set up a page listing individuals
who are available to speak along with their topics.  From that page,
organizations looking for a program can contact a speaker directly.

To collect the information, I have developed a Google form.
Information submitted on this form will be reviewed and published in
the "Speakers Bureau" section of the Connecticut Butterfly Association
web site.  Please complete the form only if you would like to be
contacted directly by organizations that want to engage a speaker on
topics related to lepidoptera.  No field in the form is mandatory.  I
do realize that the issue of a fee may be a sensitive one,  If any
respondent would be more comfortable not publcizing specific fee
amounts, a response in the Fee field such as "Yes" is acceptable.

Completed forms will be reviewed prior to publication.  The
Connecticut Butterfly Association reserves the right to reject any
entries it considers inappropriate or frivolous.

For the link to the form, please go to
http://www.ctbutterfly.org/speaker_list.htm or, if the hyperlink does
not survive dissemination by the list server, copy the link and paste
it into the location bar of your browser.

If you have any questions, please contact me directly off the mailing list.

Roy Zartarian
Webmaster, Connecticut Butterfly Association