Monarchs

butterflypr at comcast.net butterflypr at comcast.net
Tue Jun 10 16:29:13 EDT 2008

I stopped by Haddam Meadows SP on the way home from work today, hoping to find some eggs or caterpillars.  Didn't find any, but I did see at least 3 Monarchs, as well as a few Azures (are they Summer now?), one Tiger Swallowtail, and on Little Wood Satyr.  And I only covered about 50 yards of the loop.

Diane
visiting Haddam

From: <htg1523 at att.net>