Call for submissions - Members' Night 11/18

Roy Zartarian royz at royzartarian.com
Fri Nov 7 20:39:36 EST 2008

Another reminder!

This year we are returning to the Members' and Friends' Night format for the
fall meeting.  It is an opportunity to show off photographs you have been
taking or other artwork you have been creating with lepidoptera as the
subject.

If you have digital photos to share, I will be consolidating them into a
single presentation. Please submit them as attachments (jpeg, tiff, etc.)
 by email to: cbapix at snet.net by midnight of Tuesday, November 11. Include
the phrase CBA files in the subject field. Also, if you will be showing
slides, please let me know by November 11 so that the appropriate equipment
can be ready. Slides may be brought to the meeting. Other media such as
video are welcome, but again please contact me in advance so that
appropriate preparations can be made. Questions about submissions should be
emailed to me directly, or please call me at (860) 667-9571.  I will attempt
to accomodate walk-in digital submissions on the night of the meeting, but I
make no promises.

The CBA Board is sensitive to concerns about intellectual property and
wishes to assure you that images will be used for no purposes other than the
members' night program.

Details about the evening's activities which will include a short but very
important business meeting, a tag sale, and, of course, refreshments are on
http://www.ctbutterfly.org