large influx of Monarchs..tagging

Emmayct at cs.com Emmayct at cs.com
Fri Oct 3 23:20:35 EDT 2008

The last few days I've seen a huge increase in Monarchs in my Niantic area.
I suppose all the shoreline has the same phenomenon because of the wind
situation.

I have about 20 tags left to use up,,,I could do that in about 10 minutes on
a day like today..but next Sunday,  I have some people interested in learning
about tagging,so I hve to keep some aside for that.  So if anyone has unused
tags that they are interested in getting rid of, I could use some more.

Maryann in Niantic