3/28 Question Mark - correction

ctredbird2 at comcast.net ctredbird2 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 4 18:40:00 EDT 2009

Hi folks, I need to correct this sighting.  After looking more closely at the pictures I took and conferring with Mike Thomas, what I actually found was an aberrant Eastern Comma with a white dot on the underwing that made it look like a Question Mark.  In every other respect it showed field marks perfectly for a Comma.  Mike said he'd never seen an individual like that before.

I wanted to post the correction in the event that these reports get recorded as field notes or something somewhere.

Jamie Meyers
Canton, CT