Clear-winged moth photos

Janis LaPointe janlan2 at cox.net
Sat Aug 8 17:13:44 EDT 2009

[Flickr] janis.lapointe wants you to see something
Following is a link to what I assume is a clear-winged moth species taken Aug. 7, 2009 in Enfield in the butterfly garden behind the Enfield Senior Center.   Anyone with information on the identication,please comment.
Janis LaPointeEnfield, CT

             My photostream
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/38030324@N05/

            Some of my recent uploads

            (By the way, if the photostream link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it from this email into your browser's address bar.)

            Flickr is almost certainly the best photo management and sharing application in the world. If you'd like to see what I use it for you can check out my profile page or browse my photostream.