Haddam

butterflypr at comcast.net butterflypr at comcast.net
Sun Aug 23 17:14:20 EDT 2009

This is a slightly belated sighting--I forgot to post before I went away for the weekend.

Thurs. 8/20
Haddam
--saw 3 Silver Spotted Skippers, one Peck's Skipper, and an American Copper in front of the library
--and 3 Monarchs and a Tiger Swallowtail at Haddam Meadows--also collected 3 eggs (I thought there were 4, but I came home and there were only 3 caterpillars!!)

Diane

p.s.  my pipevine sounds like Rice Krispies--the sound of 3 dozen caterpillars chewing and dropping frass!!!