insect photography request, for a Peabody Museum project

Gall, Lawrence lawrence.gall at yale.edu
Wed Sep 2 17:41:02 EDT 2009

Hi folks on CTLEPS-L, if any photographers among you are interested in helping fulfill the following request for images of local species, mostly non-leps, please feel free to get in touch with David Heiser directly (david.heiser at yale.edu).  Or send him other contact info as relevant.  Best, Larry

- - -

Lawrence F. Gall, Ph.D.

Head, Computer Systems Office
Informatics Manager, Entomology