Moonsoons?

Wagner, David david.wagner at uconn.edu
Sat Aug 21 00:51:02 EDT 2010

Moonsoons [sic], what the heck?

If any of you plan to go out to Arizona during the monsoon season you might consider visiting
<rainlog.com> before finalizing your travel plans.

Rainlog is a cooperative community-based rainfall monitoring network across Arizona,   Some spots like Patagonia consistently get rain while many areas get skipped.  The deserts and canyon were verdant this August...teeming with life, and this is but a normal rainfall year.  The storm clouds, rainbows (and double rainbows), thunderstorms (and flash floods) will make a weather watcher out of most biologists.

Night