Two butterflies today

Emmayct at cs.com Emmayct at cs.com
Sat Mar 20 20:38:43 EDT 2010

Hi everyone. Isn't this early Spring such a gift?

Today, while planting the peas, I had either a Comma or a Question Mark in
the yard. I was trying so hard to figure out which, but everytime I got
close he flitted a few feet away. I had to get out my field guide for a
refresher course on Comma/Question Mark ID. He was very fresh looking.

Also, this afternoon, my FOY Cabbage White.

My newly aquired birding hobby has passed the winter well, but nothing
beats the first butterflies of the year!

Maryann in Niantic