Field trip report

Epmanshell at aol.com Epmanshell at aol.com
Sat May 15 16:39:15 EDT 2010

On Saturday, May 15th, 6 butterfliers joined me on the CBA trip to
Mansfield Hollow Dam, North Windham where we found a total of 18 species of
butterflies.  The list for the day was as follows:

Eastern Tiger Swallowtail (3)
Clouded Sulphur (3)
American Copper (20)
Frosted Elfin (1)
Gray Hairstreak (1) (My first one for the year)
Eastern Tailed Blue (1)
Cherry Gall Azure (5) (My first ones for the year)
Pearl Crescent (5)
American Lady (5)
Red Admiral (10)
Little Wood Satyr (1)
Dreamy Duskywing (6) (My first ones for the year)
Sleepy Duskywing (1) (My first one for the year)
Juvenal's Duskywing (25)
Cobweb Skipper (10) (My first ones of the year)
Peck's Skipper (3)
Hobomok Skipper (1)
Dusted Skipper (1) (My first one for the year)

Lenny Brown
Wallingford