After hurricane butterflies

Emmayct at cs.com Emmayct at cs.com
Tue Aug 30 21:07:20 EDT 2011

Today in my Niantic backyard it was a glorious day for butterflies.

I also learned a new trick for attracting Question Marks. Mom canned
tomatoes yesterday and she had a panful of the "squeezings" which I lazily put
outside and didn't empty. This afternoon a beautiful, large, fresh looking
Question park settled in on the side of the pan and slurped away to his haeart's
content.

LOL.. a lazy was to attract butterflies.

Also the white Butterfly bush was a magnet.

Red spotted purple
Eastern Tiger
Black Swallowtail female
Two Buckeyes
Peck's Skipper
Many Silver Spotted Skipper
Great Spangled Frit
Many Monarchs
Spicebush
A dark spread-winged skipper (have to check ID)
Sachem Skipper
Hummers and Bumblebees galore!

The shear amount of activity was amazing
</HTML>