Buckeye photo

Gina Nichol gina at sunrisebirding.com
Thu Jul 21 20:48:45 EDT 2011

I guess the Buckeye WAS of note!  Thanks to members of this list for the encouragement.  The butterfly was on the sidewalk and I thought it was dead until I got close.  Then it fluttered.  I did my best to move it to the side so it wouldn't get squashed.  I managed a fairly good photo with my iPhone and posted it on my Facebook page.  If you are interested and on Facebook, I am at
http://www.facebook.com/people/Gina-Beebe-Nichol/100000085717397
I've posted some of my favorite insect photos there.

If you are not on facebook, I am happy to send you the photo.  Just let me know.

Gina