Turtles

Janis LaPointe sunbirdjan at cox.net
Thu Jun 2 21:56:48 EDT 2011

This past weekend was Tuttle egg-laying time.   I had 3 Painted Turtles and 1 Eastern Box Turtle in my yard (I border conservation land).     One of the painteds successfully laid eggs.      The Box Turtle was smaller than the one that laid eggs under my deck last year.   Janis LaPointe Enfield, CT

     You are invited to view 117092190369845155893's photo album: Turtles May 30, 2011
              Turtles May 30, 2011
            Jun 2, 2011
            by 117092190369845155893
            View Album
            Play slideshow

      If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:
      https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=117092190369845155893&target=ALBUM&id=5613799687487552097&authkey=Gv1sRgCPPS0dKBz9z7qAE&invite=CPq6oY4L&feat=email
      To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.