Article on the CBA web site

Epmanshell at aol.com Epmanshell at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 19:52:33 EDT 2011

Since it is only a matter of time until the weather warms up enough for
Azures begin flying, our webmaster has uploaded onto the CBA web  site an
article I wrote on how to identify the Azure species  that occur in CT.

The link is as follows:

_http://www.ctbutterfly.org/pdfdocs/Azure_guide.htm_
(http://www.ctbutterfly.org/pdfdocs/Azure_guide.htm)

I want to take this opportunity to thank Harry Pavulaan, an authority  on
this group, for providing me with detailed information on identifying the
various species of azures that occur in CT.  Without this information, I
could not have written this article.

I also want to thank Larry Gall at Yale Peabody Museum who invited me to
study the azures in the museum collection and who also photographed the
specimens illustrated in my article.

Lenny Brown
Wallingford