West Virginia whites again

David Cappaert cappaert at comcast.net
Fri May 20 18:04:35 EDT 2011

I've mentioned to this list that (via David Wagner) I would be interested in
exploring this WWW question. I'd make field observations when I could, but
would be especially interested in setting up some ovipositions and larval
rearing expts with any mustard family plants I can acquire.

I'm hoping that Sunday will in fact be a sun day, and I will be exploring.
If any list members in the Hartford area want to give me suggestions for
localities, I'd be grateful. I'd be looking for WWW's, any CT butterflies
that I can photograph, and a few butterflies of common species that I can
show at our school.

<><><><><><><><><><><>
Official Home:
DAVID CAPPAERT
1112 Olden Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48103

Best Contacts:
734-635 7750
cappaert at comcast.net

Work:
David Cappaert
Mary M Hooker Environmental Sciences Magnet School
440 Broadview Terrace
Hartford, CT 06106
FAX 860 522-7590