pandorus sphynx

David Cappaert cappaert at comcast.net
Mon Oct 3 07:01:30 EDT 2011

Diane - interesting that you should mention this one ... Photo of an adult
we encountered, striking to say the least:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/jandfaWccFb3H0pTyqnB5A?feat=directlink

DAVID CAPPAERT
734-635 7750
cappaert at comcast.net

Mary M Hooker Environmental Sciences Magnet School
440 Broadview Terrace
Hartford, CT 06106
FAX 860 522-7590