Eastern Pine Elfin

Gall, Lawrence lawrence.gall at yale.edu
Sun Apr 8 14:24:37 EDT 2012

More quick comparisons from these FOY reports.  During CBAP timeframe the earliest Callophrys niphon (Eastern Pine Elfin) was 4/22 and in historic records for CT it was 4/12 = so 2012 FOY record of 4/6 is still 6 to 16 days earlier.  During CBAP timeframe the earliest Erynnis juvenalis (Juvenal's Duskywing) was 4/27 and in historic records for CT it was 4/15 = so 2012 FOY record of 4/4 is still 11 to 23 days earlier.

- - -

Lawrence F. Gall, Ph.D.

Head, Computer Systems Office
Informatics Manager, Entomology