Butterfly movement PM Milford

Stephen Spector charsjs at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 17 18:57:56 EDT 2012

4/17/12, Milford, Fort Trumbull from Charla & Steve Spector:
The butterflies have been coming in off the Sound all day, and even at 6:30 PM we could count one about every two or three minutes going right past us.  In addition to the anglewings we have had many American Ladies and Red Admirals going through.  At CACC also had Black Swallowtails moving.  Mourning Cloaks and Juvenal's Duskywings also around.  (And, to be complete, tons of Cabbage Whites and Clouded Sulphurs.)

charsjs at sbcglobal.net