Peterson Field Guide to the Moths of Northeastern North America

Lemmon lemmon at snet.net
Sun Apr 29 20:08:57 EDT 2012

I received my Peterson field guide to the moths last week and I want all of you
to know about it.  All of the moths are in color and often depicted larger than
life size with a small silhouette of the moth in life size next to it.  This
allows for easy to see field marks.  It is small and compact for the 611 pages
with a nice water resistant cover.  There is a map next to each species showing
its distribution.  Silhouettes of moths on the inside back covers give quick
identifications to the group or family of the moths.  Neat Book.  It has a nice
feel to it and is easy to hold and scan through it.

Carol Lemmon