[Ctleps-l] [MassLep] Mystery butterfly, Possible: Swarthy Skipper, Enfield, CT

billb55 at aol.com billb55 at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 12:11:42 EDT 2012

Hi, Janis,
It's a Least, in my opinion.  Sorry I can't post a detailed message at the moment, but the delicate shape and rounded wingtips all look perfectly normal for Least, to me.  Swarthy has a blockier, more triangular look, and a peculiar olive-brown ground color.  Thanks for posting such nice photos--
Best,
Bill Benner
Whately, Franklin Co., MA
billb55 at aol.com