[Ctleps-l] Hartford wants cats

David Cappaert cappaert at comcast.net
Fri Aug 31 22:13:19 EDT 2012

We're rearing a large number of monarchs at our Hartford school, will tag
and release with our first grade. I would love to also rear, for our indoor
vivarium, a colony of cabbage whites, red admirals, and/or red admirals. I
have abundant host plants for those species. Oddly, I'm finding no cabbage
white caterpillars in our school garden. If you know of a good infestation,
I would be interested. Likewise, caterpillars of the other species.

Thanks,

DAVID CAPPAERT
734-635 7750
 <mailto:cappaert at comcast.net> cappaert at comcast.net

Mary M Hooker Environmental Sciences Magnet School
440 Broadview Terrace
Hartford, CT 06106
FAX 860 522-7590

  _____