CBA field trip preview

Emmayct at cs.com Emmayct at cs.com
Sat Feb 18 20:26:29 EST 2012

Hi everyone. I hope this mild winter has been kind to everyone. It will be
interesting to see if this weather holds and how it affects the emergence of
our native butterfly species. And also how it will affect the
migrant/vagrant butterflies that visit our area certain years.

I am in the process of scheduling our great field trips and the calendar is
filling up. It promises to be a great butterfly trip year!

If you've lead a trip in the past and I've overlooked you, or if you have
ideas about the trips please email me.

Nearly all of our trips are scheduled on Saturdays per request of the
leaders of each trip.

My question is, is their any interest in trips on other days of the week?
Sundays are what I'm thinking..but any other days?

Thanks to you all, (can't wait to see butterflies again)

Maryann Nazarchyk in Niantic

 </HTML>