[Ctleps-l] Niantic butterflies (Cloudless Sulphur)

Emmayct at cs.com Emmayct at cs.com
Sun Nov 11 00:26:01 EST 2012

Today it was a great weather day to put away the hoses and cut back the
garden.

When I was all but done with cutting back one of my three large Black and
Blue Salvias, a perfect and fresh looking Cloudless Sulphur flopped out.
Couldn't quite get airborne but settled on a pansy plant. About one o'clock when
it got warm I saw him fly..all the way to the top of a Maple tree.

I had noticed all fall that Cloudless kept visiting my B+B Salvias. And I
know they can tolerate cold temps.

Also, today a red admiral.

Maryann in Niantic</HTML>