[Ctleps-l] Wed. Cloudless

Emmayct at cs.com Emmayct at cs.com
Thu Nov 15 23:44:48 EST 2012

Wed afternoon took a break in the afternoon sun to rest in the lawn chair.
Was amazed to see a Cloudless Sulphur (I'm sure the same one I reported
earlier thios week) struggling to get airborne in the neighbor's yard. Ran to
get a butterfly/ reptile cage to try to catch it and hopefully give it a sugar
solution to keep it going...but when I went into the unheated garage where
I store my butterfly stuff/chrysalises, One box had a newly eclosed Black
Swallowtail.

Never found the CS.

Don't know what to do with the BST in the cold garage.

Maryann

</HTML>