[Ctleps-l] Hartford wants cats

David Cappaert cappaert at comcast.net
Sat Sep 1 19:14:36 EDT 2012

Ruthie - I appreciate what you are saying. Butterflies are primed for
overwintering, or migratation by the short Fall photoperiod and cooler
weather. So I raise in a greenhouse, and extend the photoperiod. I have very
few cabbage white eggs, and many monarchs just emerging from eggs. I will
keep these on young foliage and long photperiod. I am keen to mainatin
butterflies outside their normal life cycle because that is when school is
in session.

DAVID CAPPAERT
734-635 7750
 <mailto:cappaert at comcast.net> cappaert at comcast.net

Mary M Hooker Environmental Sciences Magnet School
440 Broadview Terrace
Hartford, CT 06106
FAX 860 522-7590

  _____