[Ctleps-l] Pipevine!

butterflypr at comcast.net butterflypr at comcast.net
Thu May 16 23:34:35 EDT 2013

And when I got home from work, I saw an Eastern Tiger Swallowtail as I pulled into the driveway. Then, when I went in to get the PVS for release, I found that a second one had eclosed! I put them both on the lilac--they rested in the sun for a few minutes, then took off. I did take photos, will post on CBA FB page once I get around to uploading.

Diane