[Ctleps-l] Polyphemous Moths

Lemmon lemmon at snet.net
Wed Oct 16 22:40:12 EDT 2013

I have reared many Polyphemus Moths.  I always thought it was important to try to keep them in natural conditions.  I rear mine on a screened porch in aquariums where they get rain and snow blowing in on them and natural daylight and no artificial lights at night.  I  never, using this conditions, had any problems getting them thru the winter.

Carol