[Ctleps-l] Niantic yard butterflies

Emmayct at cs.com Emmayct at cs.com
Mon Aug 4 21:14:53 EDT 2014

At my house, Monday is Gabby day, 3 yr old great niece spends the day.

Lately she likes to play in her kiddy pool with her plastic dinosaurs and
it gives Auntie time to sit still and watch the backyard .

Today

started with a bang..a Monarch, unfortunately male..no eggs for u Maryann

Pipevine Swallowtail..this time a male, the only other this year was a
female which left many eggs, I now have 60 in Chrysalis

Silver Spotted Skipper
Sachems
Eastern Tailed Blue
Cabbage Whites
Clouded Sulphur

Then, after the little one left, the coup de grace...I collapsed into my
anti-gravity recliner and immediately a Giant Swallowtail did a flyby!  my FOY
not counting the ones I released this spring.

All in all a great day

Maryann in Niantic

</HTML>