[Ctleps-l] Giant Swallowtail eggs and cats

Emmayct at cs.com Emmayct at cs.com
Sun Aug 17 00:51:26 EDT 2014

Last week a Giant visited my Niantic garden and left about 10 eggs on Rue.
Brought them in and they have hatched. Today a Giant was around all day but
I was running here and there, too busy to watch for long. More eggs on Rue.
If anyone would like a few and can come to Niantic for them, let me know.

I also had a very worn out Black Swallowtail laying eggs on my carrots, a
typically fall behavior in my garden.

Also
Pearl Crescent
Red Spotted Purple on white Buddleia
Tiger Swallowtail
Male Pipevine Swallowtail, a previous release no doubt
Cabbage White
Silver Spootted Skipper
Peck's Skipper
Sachems