[Ctleps-l] Giant Swallowtail adult and cats

Donna sunny19682 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 18 20:27:13 EDT 2014

Had a Giant swallowtail yesterday in the yard (an adult).  Today, my first of two eggs hatched on Rue.

Any other suggestions for plants I could possibly purchase or raid of some leaves to feed this guy?  I don't have any Hercules Club around which is supposed to be another host plant nor do I own any citrus plants.  I do have one Rue in the garden but not sure it will be sufficient to feed him and his pal if that one successfully hatches.

Donna Lorello
Branford