[Ctleps-l] Northern Oak Hairstreak (Satyrium favonius ontario) Records

Rogers-Castro, Laura Laura.Rogers-Castro at ct.gov
Wed Feb 26 09:44:04 EST 2014

Hi Dave and Ben: We had 1 oak hairstreak on the Southern Berkshire County Fourth of July Butterfly Count 12 July 2003. It was not in my party so I don't know the details. Rene Laubach is the coordinator of the count. Not sure if there were others in previous years.  Laura

Laura Rogers-Castro
Natural Resource Educator
Sessions Woods Wildlife Management Area
Bureau of Natural Resources
Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
Po Box 1550, Burlington, CT 06013
P: 860.675-8130|F: 860.675-8141 |E: laura.rogers-castro at ct.gov

[cid:image001.png at 01CF32D7.48E2BC10]

www.ct.gov/deep<http://www.ct.gov/deep>

Conserving, improving and protecting our natural resources and environment;
Ensuring a clean, affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy supply.