[Ctleps-l] Bent of the River Filed Trip 7/19

Roy Zartarian royz at royzartarian.com
Thu Jul 17 12:33:18 EDT 2014

*Saturday July 19, 10 AM – Noonish*

*Bent-of -the-River, Southbury*

*Leader: John Himmelman 860-663-3225 <860-663-3225>*

This trip is always one of our most popular! The variety of habitats always
produces an amazing assortment of species! BOTR is included in the CT
Butterfly Atlas as one of the best butterflying spots in the State. Not to
be missed. Directions: Take I-84 West, make right off exit 14 ramp.
Straight thru light onto 172 N. Go 1 mile (S. Britain), and turn left onto
East Flat Hill Rd. (between general store and church). Once you come to
river on left, the drive for BOTR will be on your left (#185). Park in
first lot on right. (84E, left off exit 14 ramp, under highway, straight
onto 172N).

Roy Zartarian