[Ctleps-l] Reminder - Fall lunch meeting and program October 25

Roy Zartarian royz at royzartarian.com
Wed Oct 15 10:27:28 EDT 2014

The Connecticut Butterfly Association's fall meeting on Saturday, October
25 is a special occasion. It's our twentieth anniversary which we'll
observe with a luncheon and a special program by Dr. David Wagner.

Please see http://ctbutterfly.org/fall2014meeting.html for details.

We need a head count for the luncheon by Friday, October 17, so please send
in your reservations now. We look forward to having you join us for this
special occasion.

Roy Zartarian
President, Connecticut Butterfly Association