[Ctleps-l] Still looking for help

Roy Zartarian royz at royzartarian.com
Wed Sep 3 08:29:55 EDT 2014

We still need volunteers for these two upcoming events

The Butterfly Association will have tables at the Bauer Park Harvest
Festival in Madison on Saturday, October 18, 11 AM to 3 PM and at the
Durham Fair in Durham on Thursday, September 25, 4 PM - 10 PM and Friday,
September 25, 9 AM to 10 PM. But we need people at the tables to speak with
visitors about butterflies and the Association. Handouts and visual
displays will be provided.

If you would like to help out at either or both of these events for a few
hours please contact me off list. Without volunteers it will be necessary
to bow out of these two events.

Roy Zartarian