[Ctleps-l] POSSIBLE SPAM advice on 2 GST chrysalis

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Wed Sep 17 20:23:09 EDT 2014

Donna,

I'd say leave them as near to their natural environment without leaving them exposed to fall/winter predators.

I've left pupae to overwinter in the garage as close to the garage door as possible - in a screen enclosure of course.

If left outside, also in a screened enclosure but out of direct and constant winds and of course above the natural snow line...

These MOST likely won't eclose before spring.....They are programmed to overwinter in chrysalis form.

Alex