[Ctleps-l] Reminder - spring meeting and program tomorrow night

Roy Zartarian royz at royzartarian.com
Thu Apr 16 21:14:08 EDT 2015

*Connecticut Butterfly Association*

*Spring Meeting*
*and*
*Program*

*Friday, April 17, 2015*

*7:00 PM - Refreshments*

*7:30 PM: Business meeting and program*

The Whitney Center
200 Leeder Hill Drive
Hamden, CT 06517

*Program*

*The Future of the Monarch Butterfly: What Can We Do? *

[image: Inline image 1]

Chris Evers, Director & Founder of Animal Embassy, will present his
experience observing the migration of the Monarch Butterfly. Chris will
share his stunning images from Mexico’s central highlands while presenting
this butterfly’s incredible lifecycle. He will also discuss the challenges
& threats faced by this beautiful insect, and how we can support its
survival into the future.

For directions to the Whitney Center, please see
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__whitneycenter.com_contact-2Dus-2D2_directions_&d=AwIFaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=wPbNkt6T_H4X7m_PlvSFCGU2a9-csNvfRK2IVMi-mp0&m=Dj3OFIqBVocf78T7SmfdP3mFzbSaKGpsiEep2tRfta0&s=zY8pi7u0f_fY95PbUbMlPWNh7i8T7UMkKbrJs4PhARA&e=

*Free and open to the public*