[Ctleps-l] Northern Metalmark Butterflies

arstejskal at aol.com arstejskal at aol.com
Tue Feb 17 12:37:50 EST 2015

Hello,

My daughter, Laurel, is in 8th grade and doing a report on the Northern Metalmark Butterfly.  She chose this topic because we live in Bethel, CT and the Metalmark is found at the limestone swimming quarry where we are members.  We were hoping to locate and speak with Mr. David Norris.  We know he has been doing work down at the Bethel quarry for years and studying the Metalmark.  Laurel would love to speak with him and ask him some questions for her science project.

We thought perhaps he might be a member of your CT Butterfly organization and you might know where we could get in touch with him.

Thank  you very much for your time.

Kind regards,

Audrey Stejskal
Bethel, CT