[Ctleps-l] CBA Newsletter

butterflypr at comcast.net butterflypr at comcast.net
Mon Jan 5 14:19:56 EST 2015

Happy New Year, butterfly friends!

I hope to make this a more active year for the CBA Newsletter. In fact, I'd like to get started on our winter issue as soon as possible! Unfortunately, I don't have that much to say myself--which is where you come in!

Did you have great luck attracting butterflies to a new plant last year? This is your chance to tell us about it--and be sure to send a picture!
Did you travel somewhere exotic to photograph butterflies we don't see around here? If so, please share photos with us! And be sure to identify the butterflies in any photos you send--if I receive several of these, maybe we can have a little fun practicing identification.
Did you help create a community garden? Get a new camera that takes awesome nature photos? This is your chance to share with like minded folks--especially during these cold winter months when nothing is flying!

I will accept submissions for the Winter newsletter until January 20, to my email address butterflypr at comcast.net

Hope to hear from you soon!

Diane Adams
CBA Newsletter Editor