[Ctleps-l] Walden Preserve 070815

Jerilyn Duefrene kaymad143 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 21:27:41 EDT 2015

Hi there,

This is my first time sending a "list" for butterflies. I was at Walden
Preserve today (between 11:00 - 1:00 or so) and saw the following:
Red Admiral - 2
Great Spangled Fritillaries - 15
Common Wood Nymph - 3
Striped Hairstreak - 2

I have included the pictures the ones I was not 100% sure of - I believe I
did see the Common Wood Nymphs (by the Glassberg Butterfly book) and I
think the 2nd picture does have a Striped Hairstreak and another butterfly
that is white and I have know idea what that one is.

I am a beginner and am excited to learn more about the butterflies!

Jeri Duefrene
Niantic