[Ctleps-l] Durham Meadows butterfly sightings

Lenny Brown epmanshell at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 10:23:10 EDT 2015

On Saturday, June 27th, I visited Durham Meadows and was able to find one
or more very fresh Silver-bordered Fritillaries.

For the first time I can recall, paths were mown through Durham Meadows,
allowing access to what are normally very inaccessible sections of this
tract.

It will be interesting to re-visit this site in July after the Swamp
Milkweed begins blooming.  This could be a good site for fresh water marsh
butterflies including Baltimore Checkerspot, Black Dash and Mulberry Wing.

Lenny Brown
Wallingford