[Ctleps-l] Windsor Locks- Black Swallowtails

Giantonio, Jennifer UTCHQ Jennifer.Giantonio at utc.com
Mon May 11 09:34:49 EDT 2015

2 Black Swallowtails eclosed this weekend from last winter.
Many chrysalis’ left to come out, not sure if they will or not…
Black Swallowtail’s have oviposited many eggs on my dill and parsley plants.
Am thinking about buying a small pop-up greenhouse that I can put the plants into from Educational Science website. I have those pop-up enclosures but they can be a pain in the neck to keep the plant alive and such.
Now I see a Tiger Swallowtail as well.
Jennifer