[Ctleps-l] Variegated Fritillary Stratford Point

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 20:07:30 EDT 2015

And here's the second late date record today from Stratford Point with
Patrick Comins, a Variegated Fritillary:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__rtpi.org_variegated-2Dfritillary-2Deuptoieta-2Dclaudia_&d=AwIBaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=wPbNkt6T_H4X7m_PlvSFCGU2a9-csNvfRK2IVMi-mp0&m=M5ni8o2Fcor-EodlasBFROsXOUJ8Ep0jTaEYGrFPHPg&s=rrAAKiZT5Y3VRslzPyibETb_xhA-ikFn07I85sk1_QQ&e=

It was at the beginning of the northern paths right beyond our office
building where they split to go to the beach or to the tip of the point.

Scott

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Stratford, CT