[Ctleps-l] Giant Swallowtail cats

Donna sunny19682 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 5 09:11:49 EDT 2015

Hi all!

I've run into a bit of a problem.  I have two giant swallowtail cats that are exhausting my supply of Rue.  I have four older plants I've been using and a few young ones that I can't harvest anything from yet and wondered if there is anything these guys might switch to that I can pick from the yard or even the grocery store.  I don't have any citrus which I read is another favorite food plant.

Any thoughts?  I should think one is close to pupating as he is quite large and fat and the other is a little smaller.

Donna Lorello
Branford