[Ctleps-l] Recent sightings

Peter DeGennaro degennap at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 23:12:20 EDT 2016

9/10 - While at the CBA walk at Startford Pt, my brother texted me that the
Leonard's Skipper had shown up again in my yard. Jim Dugan and I searched
but couldn't find it afterwards; we also came up empty at the industrial
park where Patrick joined us. Patrick did find a Gray Hairstreak
caterpillar on Round-headed Bush Clover though.

Jim and I also stopped at the Kellogg Center in Derby; an Ocola Skipper and
10 Sachems were the highlights.

9/11 - 3 Red Admirals in the yard, they are apparently being seen in large
numbers just to our south. Also had a Gray Hairstreak and a Red-banded
Hairstreak

9/12 - Naugatuck Industrial Park - 2 Gray Hairstreak cats along Raytkwich
Road

Peter DeGennaro
Naugatuck