[Ctleps-l] Reminder - CBA field trip - Jared Eliot Preserve/Chaffinch Island, Guilford

Peter DeGennaro degennap at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 22:54:44 EDT 2017

Saturday August 19, 10 AM
Jared Eliot Preserve, a Guilford Land Trust Property and Chaffinch
Island Park, Guilford
Leader: Lenny Brown 203-949-9024

These locations promise to produce a variety of species. We hope to
find Hackberry Emperor, American Snout, and southern species that may
be moving through the area at this time of year. Be prepared to walk
through an uncut meadow (possibly wet) and protect yourself from
mosquitoes. Wear long pants as there are a lot of brambles in the
preserve.
Directions: From I-95 take exit 58 and travel south on Rte 77. Follow
Rte 77 to Rte 146 and go west on Rte 146. After approx. 1-2 miles turn
left on Mulberry Point Rd. Meet at the intersection of Mulberry Point
Rd. and Mulberry Farms Rd.

The walk is open to the public.

For a list of all 2017 CBA field trips, follow this link:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.ctbutterfly.org_field-2520trips_CBA-5F2017-5Ftrips.html&d=DwIBaQ&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=DxSBJXRvd7MQp-AlXAtLeydve7SiywLWLcinsn9EdPE&m=NdGOULmbm2tQd8iPxanApLD1xLV1YaYdaTQorqM_U94&s=vfnYatLZjAaQogdtGMU97mFGUuLsRyYHbn8y2E-fPs4&e=

Peter DeGennaro