[Ctleps-l] OldLyme Butterflies

Hank Golet htg1523 at att.net
Tue Jul 4 20:47:07 EDT 2017

>From Hank Golet At my home  Old Lyme

Walking past my Pipevine bush today I saw a couple chewed leaves,,  turned  one over and found about 8 tiny dark reddish Pipevine caterpillars.  Talked to MaryAnn and she had the same  a few days ago.  Her Computer is down.

I also had a half dozen Broad Wing Skippers on the Verbena that is just starting to bloom.

---
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.avg.com&d=DwIFAw&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=DxSBJXRvd7MQp-AlXAtLeydve7SiywLWLcinsn9EdPE&m=jAstAl7d5taDuQM1qgQyzvToodVr9JodsreigLh20sk&s=aElSVPxHFOvV-LBd7WzzhwRXs7pDFc86RLCis1aKpVk&e=