[Ctleps-l] One more note about the Frosted Elfin Assessment.

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Thu May 25 13:08:41 EDT 2017

Sorry for the multiple emails today.  Regarding my recent posts, I was passed along the info by someone who had hoped I could get the word out.  I heard back from Laura Saucier who asked that any data be sent in through her

The Wildlife Division has already submitted a response to this request from USFWS for Connecticut ...
If you receive data from people, please forward it to me so that after review, I can submit an addendum to Connecticut's response to USFWS.
Thank you,
Laura
Laura Saucier
Wildlife Diversity Program
Wildlife Division - Bureau of Natural Resources
Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
PO Box 1550, 341 Milford Street
Burlington, CT  06013
P: 860.424-3101|F: 860.675-8141|E: laura.saucier at ct.gov<mailto:laura.saucier at ct.gov>

Patrick